Basic Job Description:
Manage or coordinate fitness and wellness programs and services. Manage and train staff of wellness specialists, health educators, or fitness instructors.
Job Duties and Tasks for: ‘Fitness and Wellness Coordinator’
1) Provide individual support or counseling in general wellness or nutrition.
2) Track attendance, participation, or performance data related to wellness events.
3) Prepare or implement budgets and strategic, operational, purchasing, or maintenance plans.
4) Maintain or arrange for maintenance of fitness equipment or facilities.
5) Develop marketing campaigns to promote a healthy lifestyle or participation in fitness and wellness programs.
6) Conduct surveys to determine interest in, or satisfaction with, wellness and fitness programs, events, or services.
7) Teach fitness classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning, or general fitness of participants.
8) Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
9) Respond to customer, public, or media requests for information about wellness programs or services.
Is being a ‘Fitness and Wellness Coordinator’ your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Recommend or approve new program or service offerings to promote wellness and fitness, produce revenues, or minimize costs.
11) Organize and oversee health screenings, such as flu, mammography, blood pressure, and cholesterol screenings.
12) Organize and oversee fitness or wellness events or programs, such as information presentations, blood drives, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) or first aid training, or organized runs or walks.
13) Operate, and instruct others in, proper operation of fitness equipment, such as weight machines, exercise bicycles, benches, hand weights, and fitness assessment devices.
14) Manage or oversee fitness or recreation facilities, ensuring safe and clean facilities and equipment.
15) Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules, records, or reports.
16) Conduct or facilitate training sessions or seminars for wellness and fitness staff.
17) Develop fitness or wellness classes, such as yoga, aerobics, weightlifting, and aquatics, ensuring a diversity of class offerings.
18) Supervise fitness or wellness workers, such as fitness instructors, recreation workers, nutritionists, and health educators.
19) Develop or coordinate fitness and wellness programs or services.
More ‘Fitness and Wellness Coordinator’ job description…
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 11-9039.02
Health Wellness And Fitness Jobs | LinkedIn available wellness jobs found on Careerbuilder.com. View and apply to these listings, or browse for similar jobs in your area.
Wellness, Fitness Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com 165784 Wellness, Fitness Jobs available on Indeed.com. one search. all jobs.
Use a three-pronged approach to help frail participants move better, get stronger and improve their balance. From Italy to India, many countries can teach us a lot about healthy eating-and fortunately, a number of traditional eating habits from various nations can be easily implemented into our diets to give them a nutritional upgrade. Take a cue from the time-honored dietary strategies of Okinawa, Japan. Matthew Kadey, MS, RD, dietitian, freelance nutrition writer and recipe developer in Waterloo, Ontario, shares how.
Medications pregnancy: list safe unsafe drugs, Find out what medications are safe and unsafe during pregnancy, including a list of alternative treatments to treat common pregnancy ailments.. Yoga Poses QuizletRight care – find doctor | doctor reviews | hospital ratings, The right care. the best possible care starts with finding an experienced doctor who can treat you at a top-rated hospital. but it’s also important to be an. Yoga Poses QuizletStress – wobea, Sie befinden sich nun auf der detailseite für das keyword stress und können hier für stress viele bekannte wortassoziationen einsehen. dieses wissen können sie u. Yoga Poses Quizlet
Living arthritis | arthritis.org, Living arthritis arthritis painful. prevents leading active, healthy lifestyles. means develop illnesses..Adipose tissue – wikipedia, free encyclopedia, Anatomical features. humans, adipose tissue located beneath skin (subcutaneous fat), internal organs (visceral fat), bone marrow (yellow bone.Multiple sclerosis: hope research – template, Multiple sclerosis (ms) information sheet compiled national institute neurological disorders stroke (ninds)..
What Constitutes Evidence in Human Rights-Based Approaches to Health? Learning from Lived Experiences of Maternal and Sexual Reproductive Health
Looking for Evidence of the Impact of Introducing a Human Rights-Based Approach in Health: The SaluDerecho Experience
María-Luisa Escobar, Leonardo Cubillos, and Roberto Iunes
Empowerment for the Right to Health: The Use of the ‘Most Significant Change’ Methodology in Monitoring
Fanny Polet, Geraldine Malaise, Anuschka Mahieu, Eulalia Utrera, Jovita Montes, Rosalinda Tablang, Andrew Aytin, Erick Kambale, Sylvie Luzala, Daoud al-Ghoul, Ranin Ahed Darkhawaja, Roxana Maria Rodriguez, Margarita Posada, Wim de Ceukelaire, and Pol de Vos
The Impact of Human Rights on Universalizing Health Care in Vermont, USA
Gillian MacNaughton, Fiona Haigh, Mariah McGill, Konstantinos Koutsioumpas, and Courtenay Sprague |
Measuring the Impact of the Human Rights on Health in Global Health Financing
Sara L.M. Davis
A Review of the Impact of the Human Rights in Healthcare Programme in England and Wales
Rights-Based Citizen Monitoring in Peru: Evidence of Impact from the Field
Jeannie Samuel and Ariel Frisancho
Using Technology to Claim Rights to Free Maternal Health Care: Lessons about Impact from the My Health, My Voice Pilot Project in India
Jashodhara Dasgupta, Y. K. Sandhya, Samantha Lobis, Pravesh Verma, Marta Schaaf
Evaluating a Human Rights-Based Advocacy Approach to Expanding Access to Pain Medicines and Palliative Care: Global Advocacy and Case Studies from India, The Universal Periodic Review: A Platform for Dialogue, Accountability, and Change on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
Kate Gilmore, Luis Mora, Alfonso Barragues, Ida Krogh Mikkelsen
Kenya, and Ukraine
Diederik Lohman and Joseph Amon